Journal “Bulletin of the Academy of Sciences of Moldova. Medical Sciences” recognizes the strategic importance of open access to information and undertakes to disseminate the results of scientific activity as widely as possible.
Open access to information is free, immediate online availability of scientific articles, allowing any user to read, copy, print, distribute, use for any legal purpose without any financial or technical barriers.
Electronic publication of research results provides an opportunity to freely exchange ideas and knowledge with the scientific community and the public. Removing access barriers will make scientific communication more effective, increase the visibility and impact of research. Open access will significantly contribute to the promotion of scientific results, innovative research, recognition of their significance and significance at the national and international level.
- Ensuring the long-term management and preservation of digital scientific works created by the university community, researchers.
- Ensure the widest possible access to scientific work.
- Plan “Bulletin of the Academy of Sciences of Moldova. Medical Sciences" for electronic backup and maintaining access to the contents of the journal:
- Registration “Bulletin of the Academy of Sciences of Moldova. Medical Sciences” on open access to information in the form of an institutional mandate in the Register of Mandatory Archiving Policies for Open Access Repositories (ROARMAP), which will allow open access to the results of publicly funded scientific research.
- Registration “Bulletin of the Academy of Sciences of Moldova. Medical Sciences” in the Open Access Repository Registry (ROAR).
- Electronic backup and preservation of access to the contents of the journal is provided by the National Bibliometric Instrument (IBN) - IBN .